Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kawaii Lip Balm




I noticed how many cute lip balms I collected in a relatively short time~ They're not only adorable and some times delicious, but also gifts from good friends of mine! That makes them even more wonderful ^^~
The Miso Pretty cherry lip balm was a birthday gift from my friend Maaike, the 3 cakes (they actually smell like different varieties of cake too!) were a gift from Ella~ and finally the orange lip balm was given to me by Washy! Thanks so much every one for cutesifying my beauty stuff 8D.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute! Leuk dat je nu ook een blog hier hebt. :3 Pretty layout ~♥

    ★ Cookiie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blij dat je mijn lay-out leuk vindt Tiffy~ x3 Bedankt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome XD
    I will buy you lip balm too, hopefully I can find some cute lip balm <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankies Laura~ Ahaha, if you buy me some I will definitely make a post about that too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for lipbalms! I really want to get a set of these. They are so cute! D:

    ♥ Milk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are adorable Ella x3 I really want to try some lip smackers ^^

    ReplyDelete