Monday, February 15, 2010

Rest in peace, Pommy!


Rest in peace, Pommy!
Originally uploaded by solarsenshi
For the past week my beloved old kitty Pommy has been dying. About 2 weeks ago he suddenly lost so much weight, he was already very old too. The vet diagnosed that he had tumors growing inside of his liver, and it was obvious he wasn't comfortable any more, so today my mom got him put to sleep.

He was the sweetest cat, he never hurt any one and he was like a father to Mushy -heart- Rest in peace!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. It was nice knowing you Pommy, may you rest in peace. ♥

    ★ Cookiie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww :( :( :(
    That's so sad :(
    R.i.p Pommy :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the kind comments~ I will miss him a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Renate =) I am sure he found peace now!

    ReplyDelete