Sunday, May 23, 2010

Beauty of Isolde


After re-wigging my Isolde, Arindine I love her sooo much more, I thought her original wig was okay but this new wig is even poofier than her old wig and it also really brings out her personality! Right now she looks like a gentle girl but also a little bit princess-like ~ x3

I couldn't help myself and bought her planned twin, Adsiltia. She doesn't have a name yet =O I already got her the same style wig as Arindine though~



Just so Arindine won't steal all the spotlights here is an actual focused picture of Adsiltia!

2 comments:

  1. Omg, the face ups are so pretty! Do you plan on customizing them? o:

    ★ Cookiie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't considering it, especially seeing Isolde is an extremely rare and limited edition Pullip xD;

    ReplyDelete