Monday, November 15, 2010

Buttery love

I couldn't bring many of my favourite products from the Netherlands to China, but what I am grateful for are the few Body Shop products I did bring! Namely Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash and my lovely Blueberry Body Butter~


I don't think I could live without these two products~ They're both great for keeping my skin moisturised! Since there are no Body Shops around this part of China I am happy to have brought them along.

This skin creme belongs to my dear friend here in China (Ding Ling ^^)

I've only tried it once but I'm wondering, is there really snake in it? o__O

2 comments:

  1. Lol if you need a refill you should just ask someone in Holland to send you them ^^ Especially the body butter! XD I can't survive without a Bodybutter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah~ good thing the body butter is always huge and I can last another 2 months on it at least!

    ReplyDelete