Sunday, May 15, 2011

High Tea & Tea Love!

My dear friend Sofia & I decided to do a high tea at a restaurant hotel yesterday afternoon, since I had a lovely discount Groupon (gotta love groupons!). We had a lovely time~

The high tea consisted of lovely tea, prosecco, fruit salad, and cream. And in the little stand here you can see the following: scones, croissants, donuts, muffins, choco bread, home made chocolates, butter cake ( a Dutch thing mostly ) and tiny sandwiches! We were also supplied with 4 flavours of Jam~
Overall it was all quite lovely and we enjoyed ourselves. This was at Greenpark hotel.
Service: 5/5 - friendly service, near perfect.
Location: 5/5 - we got a view of a lovely river and nature with our window seat.
Food: 3/5 - just because I wouldn't pay the full price for it, it seemed a touch old (not freshly baked).

Afterwards, Sofia showed me a wonderful tea shop nearby! It was so nice, you could smell all the different kinds of teas from different regions.
These were my choices, the Lotus tea because it smelled so good, and it also tastes delicious! It's black tea with roses and lychee added.
The other one is green Jasmine tea which I got because it reminded me of my time in China! It's like the standard tea flavour they served in restaurants over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment