Monday, May 21, 2012

Game of Thrones!



Game of Thrones! Lately, this series really captured me. It started off with watching season 1 of the TV series back when it came out, and I was almost instantly intrigued by it! The series is called Game of Thrones after the first of the books in a series called "A Song of Ice and Fire" written by George R.R. Martin. I would describe the style as some kind of dark medieval fantasy, the plot involves lots of shocking taboos, twists and political agendas. But it is written in such a way that every one can understand and the writing includes a lot of humor as well, so I find it quite accessible.

I am now reading book 2 and enjoying it thoroughly, the story captured me so badly that I'm now even dreaming about it! >.<; I strongly recommend watching the TV series or better yet, reading the books! However some of the content is quite harsh and meant for adults, so be warned about that~

No comments:

Post a Comment