Friday, December 7, 2012

Cute Cup Obsession

Since returning to China my cute kitchenware obsession resurfaced..

It's hard to resist with all the cute things available here!

 First up - Pig cups.. Ahh.. a boy and a girl, of course x3

 Awesome cups that give you a rockin' moustache when you drink from them ~

  Cute pink lace themed set.. I should have bought one in another colour too! (they had pastel yellow and blue too..)

  And finally a shot of a part of my room, it's slowly becoming more homely here x3

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Those cups are an awesome find! The pink laced one reminds me a bit of this Re-ment set: http://www.re-ment.co.jp/products/shokki/012.html. That merry-go-round figurine looks lovely as well ^_^.
    Een sneeuwerige groet uit het koude kikkerlandje!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies Natasja! :D if I find something almost as cute as a re-ment design in real life I just HAVE to buy it. haha and you can never have too many cups I guess?

      Delete
  2. Haha, those pig cups are such a fun design! People won't notice it's a pig until you take the last sip... XD
    And your room looks really cozy, from what I can see in the photo~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I surprised my friend by drinking from that cup, the design is really cute and creative ^_^

      Delete
  3. Oooh those are so cute! I'd totally get the moustache cup lol! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks :D Yeah, those are really cool! Especially for those of us that can't grow a moustache but some times wish for one. LOL :3

      Delete