Thursday, June 13, 2013

My trip back home (the Netherlands) - Day 2

I am taking a short holiday back home! x3 it's cool and windy here, but refreshing!

On day 1 I took a rest and met up with Sofia x3

On day 2 I met up for a Hello Kitty High Tea with my dear friends Natasja, Yasmin & Maaike ~ which was so lovely!

HK teapot! So cute~ We got a choice of teas, we chose jasmine tea.
They also offered a vegetarian option of the set which was great for me! I shared this one with my "semi-vegetarian" friend Natasja! The sandwiches were filled with cheese, the sushi was filled with avocado and other veggies. They also had red bean puffs and strawberry and blueberry pastries. Finally on top there are cookies and chocolates!
Finally a picture of all the tableware ~ which ironically, wasn't Hello Kitty but Charmmy Kitty! x3

We also exchanged gifts and I took pictures of most of the gifts I received so far from these 4 lovely girls x3

First up ~ Cute Milk pillow! Body shop strawberry stuff, some adorable stationary! Most of these gifts came from different people yet some how there is a strawberry theme going on! x3 x3 sooo cute!

More stationary and book keeps as well as delicious Finnish Moomin tea!

Three out of four of my friends gave me super super delicious chocolates... is this an evil plot to fatten me up? @_@

I couldn't resist shopping and picking up some stickers myself... x3

Thanks to all my dear friends for all the lovely gifts ~~
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment