Tuesday, August 27, 2013

BJD written prompts #2: Dream Dolls

I have only one dream doll, and he really is a so-called grail because he is impossible to obtain for me.

He is a Dollti Wooyan. The Dollti company has an interesting history it seems, they appeared some time ago, produced a few dolls, then seemingly disappeared. They apparently came back as another company called Lovelyhouse, and again with different dolls. Though I don't know the exact history. One of their boys, Wooyan, has a gorgeous body and a special type of face as well. As far as I know only a few users of DoA/Flickr have one. So finding one up for sale is just about impossible. Even a lot of money can't get me this doll!

9


Since there are no company pictures, here's a picture by another Flickr user who used to own one of these handsome boys.

Gah, impossible to find doll!


4 comments:

  1. Wow a doll that can't be bought with money! Why is this company so mysterious! Speaking of, are all boy dolls like this too? I tend to see more girl dolls around so don't have much of an idea how boy dolls look like lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah. Most boy dolls are very handsome ~ I have about 90% girls though, for some reason. LOL
      I recommend you check out some handsome boys, for example, iplehouse's men:
      http://iplehouse.com/home/shop/list.php?ca_id=504010&nhn1=en

      Delete
  2. Ooh, this doll looks quite nice - I think it looks nicer because its so hard to obtain! xD Just curious, but how much are the usual dolls? C:

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prices range enormously. However an average 60cm+ sized boy doll would generally be $500 or more.

      Delete