Monday, January 27, 2014

OceanMoon review ~

I received my OceanMoon 50cm Hanee girl some time ago and I was amazed at the service!

When I ordered I decided to use their Etsy store, the communication was excellent from the start. I asked them if it was possible to get both heads for 1 girl and they immediately replied me and put up an extra listing for her. Though she was a bit pricey, the service was just impeccable.

They kept me updated throughout the casting process and she was sent much earlier than expected (early February was the estimate) ~

 Wow, so many gifts! Along with the gifts came adorable hand written notes with instructions x3 Also I got one of their Yo-SD heads.... which I sadly have no use for at all.. xD;
 Here she is, lemony white skin, fresh out of the box. I really like her sculpt, it's lovely and quite detailed as well! I hope I can do her face justice with some nice face-ups ~
...best of all, there's a kitty inside her head!?!

4 comments:

  1. I always forget about those cute kitties they put inside their heads. xD
    Congrats on getting your girl home! Looking forward to see more of her. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I had no idea, so it was quite a surprise :) thank you~!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, that kitty string puller is adorable!! xD Ocean Moon makes some beautiful girls, I look forward to seeing how you style them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice detail they've added! I hope I can do her justice >o<

      Delete