Thursday, April 24, 2014

Phoenix Wright

Words cannot express my love for Phoenix Wright, especially the first game in the series which I am replaying these days on my DS! I've always been a big fan of the story and amazing artwork used in the games~
This is official artwork of my 2 favorite characters! Phoenix Wright & Miles Edgeworth
 
It's always funny how Edgeworth can't seem to get witnesses to state their names. Also I love Phoenix's inner thoughts. Hehehe.
Soon I hope to buy the new Ace Attorney game on 3DS as well as the Layton vs. Ace Attorney game! :D
Thanks for looking x3

2 comments:

  1. ohhh this looks like a fun game. I'm looking for a new game for my DS I have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I strongly recommend this game, it's generally a funny, silly but wonderful story. I suggest you start with the first game: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ~

      Delete