Tuesday, September 23, 2014

News ~

Here's a shot of all my girls (that have bodies..) before I will evilly split them up and take some of them back home with me!
Hanging around
Cure, Delphine, Riko & Harmony
And some separate shots  ~

Angel or demon?
Harmony!

Key to your heart
Delphine

I did something bad. Lee-el was having a special head sale! And I really have adored their sculpts for some time, but I don't like boys over 70cm (theirs are 90cm! o_O!) ~ so I purchased 2 heads! I will reveal them later ~ xD;;

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! I like Delphine best <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ Haha, should I bring her back with me?

      Delete
  2. They're all so charming! Cure would be my favorite of yours. I wonder what your new heads look like, hehehe.

    littlegrimoire.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks x3 I will update soon hopefully!

      Delete
  3. Wow these are gorgeous (as usual!) My favorite is Harmony, I wish I looked like her haha

    Do you do these for other people or is it just for yourself? You're so good at it! I also like how you said "here are the girls that have bodies" haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Haha, yeah, sometimes I wish I was as perfect as a doll too!
      I only do painting for myself really, I feel my level isn't good enough to offer some kind of professional service. xD;

      Delete