For this I chose to describe what fantasy bits I am picky about for my own dollies xO
I don't particularly go for a fantasy style on most of my dollies actually.
Most stuff I don't like is:
- Animal parts such as paws & hooves.
- Tails are generally unnecessary for me as well.
- In fact most parts that are somehow "furry" turn me right off.
|Soom's Puss in boots, Amber, Monzo, Shoshon, Captain Hook and Breccia|
- Swords, I love swords! Check Soom's Wolf sword ~
- Elf ears (to a certain degree!) It also depends on the style and shape, for example Amber's ears are so not for me :(.
- Long nails - YES! Absolutely love them as long as they are long and elegant, I don't like claws such as Soom Breccia's.
- Horns - Again - depends. I like Fantasy style but not animal style. For example Soom Sweet Witch's little devilish horns totally charmed me~!
- Vampire teeth: ...sometimes! Only if they don't look derpy.
- Wings: YES! I love angel and demon styled wings @o@. I'm an absolute sucker for them.
- Different skintones: Absolutely, though I am rather picky about them. I don't want to own too many gray dollies for example xD; I love Soom's violet, gray and pink skintones though.
|Soom's Wolf the knight, Odette, Heliot, Onyx and Sweet Witch|
Thanks for reading :3