Friday, January 23, 2015

The stickers....

OMG, the stickers. xD;
You may have realized I can't help but buy kawaii stickers wherever I go. Traveling is especially dangerous, considering I visited Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong several times. So my collection has really been building up over time. o__o;;;

Not only that, but my evillovely friends also gift me stickers from time to time!
So here's my collection at this moment..

This photo doesn't exactly show the sheer volume, there's 2 A4 sized folders, one smaller thicker folder and a whole full box xD;;;

Some recent additions / gifts!
Below the cut you may find some other recent(ish) additions xO I think I should do a kawaii sticker giveaway soon, don't you agree?










Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Cute stickers! I especially love the ones with vegetables/fruit XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha I love the silly designs on those as well :3

      Delete
  2. I love stickers too x)
    They are so cute and sometimes I can't use them hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the problem! Sometimes they are simply TOO cute to use xO

      Delete
  3. Yes, please do an international giveaway. I love Kawaii stcikers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am planning several giveaways again soon :) please stay tuned! :D

      Delete