Monday, May 11, 2015

Off to Taipei!

Since early Thursday morning I'm off to Taipei and I won't have much chance to update before then, I thought I'd post a preview of some of the stock I'm carrying with me to sell / display at IDOLL on Sunday!

Most of the stuff is actually Tsukifly handmade stuffs x3

Tsukifly's lovely flower hairbands! A HUGE selection, this is the reason I need to carry a bigger suit case this time!
Various clothes and smaller things all from my dear friend Tsukifly!
I managed to produce a bunch of simple but hopefully cute beaded hairbands (SD size only~) along with some jewelry I mentioned before!
I'm excited and I hope to do a good job promoting my good friend's things as well ~~~ But most of all I hope to meet friends and have lots of fun. I might also possibly improve my spoken Chinese a lot (especially with all the Chinese doll terms!!).

10 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time ^3^
    All the stuff looks so beautiful, especially the flower head pieces and your headbands. Both of you are surely talented~ I just realized that I know Tsukifly from the Finnish BJD forum, I knew I had seen that stuff somewhere! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaanks :D thank you so much for your support <3 Haha, I think the Finnish BJD forum is not a very big place right? I know the local BJD forum from my country is so tiny that everyone knows eachother! Haha.

      Delete
    2. Weeell, it's not that small I think... There are over 2000 members in total, but it's hard to say how many are still active etc. ^^; I do remember many people by names/their dolls, but definitely not everyone lol XD

      Delete
    3. Wow! Sometimes it really surprises me how many people are actually in this hobby, despite this being quite a "niche" hobby! :3 However It seems many people also stopped being active as well :( which is a shame. How long have you been in the dolly hobby? I've been hooked since 2005!

      Delete
    4. Yeah that's true! :D And I also think it's a shame that many people have stopped being active or left the hobby completely :/ I guess people have just lost interest in dolls or have had to prioritize IRL stuff, surely there are many different reasons. I've also seen many people "disappear" because of the negativity in the community, I think that's the saddest thing :<

      I first found out about BJDs in 2007, but it took until 2009 before I was able to purchase my first doll :) Been hooked ever since! ♥

      Delete
    5. I agree =( I think having a nice community really keeps you in the hobby, that's why I'm happy I have a few close friends like Tsuki and you guys here in blogger! Sometimes the hobby does get negative and/or scary! o_O

      I wasn't able to buy a BJD until 2006 as well, but I started with Pullips in 2005 and have never given up on them! Haha :D :D
      Dollies are so addictive!

      Delete
  2. Have a rgeat time! I wish you all the succeed in there, though I'm sure you will :D
    Everything looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your support! I hope we can do well~

      Delete
  3. Everything is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete