Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Summer Songs

...to listen to while traveling in the summer!

These songs are my top picks for summer songs ~ None of them are in English xD surprisingly!




F(x) - Hot Summer is in fact a cover song, but still extremely catchy! 



Hyuna's Bubble Pop has been one of my favorites since it was released. I've always loved Hyuna's over-the-top style with her fashion, dance and silly videos!



Sistar's Loving U is one of their many great summer songs (Check: Touch my body & I swear too!) A definite classic you won't be able to get out of your head T_T;;; (oohoohoohoo ~ ohhooo)



I'm a big fan of Mihimaru GT - and this song is by far my favorite summer-y song of theirs! It never gets old to me x3



As for newly released songs - I'm quite into Miss A's Only you!



I also like Ice Cream Cake by Red Velvet. However neither of these songs have enough "spark" for me to name them my "Summer Song of the Year 2015"... hahaha :D Maybe I'm too picky?



So far this is the most brilliant MV I've ever seen, with the glasses that reveal men's "true nature" . Ahahaha.

Do you have any great summer songs to recommend?

8 comments:

  1. Great summer songs! ♥ Even though all the artists are familiar, I haven't heard most of these songs since I always forget to keep track of new songs ^^; Mihimaru GT was a new thing for me, but sounds great and I'm definitely going to listen to more of their songs~ I think Miss A's Only You might be my favorite from these, so catchy and fun song ^^

    I love Natsuiro Egao de 1,2,jump! from Love Live, it's such a cheerful and summery song~ That was the first one to come to my mind XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm a huge fan of Mihimaru GT ~ they're just so wonderful! (I especially like Itsumademo hibiku kono melody) ~
      I like the summer song you shared, it's definitely going in my youtube playlist! :D Thanks for sharing~

      Delete
  2. It's always fun to find new music to listen ^^! I just added few of these on my playlist at youtube.

    Summer songs to recommend? Hmm, no, nothing new from here. Thought I like to listen old 90's- early 2000 songs at summer. Such memories xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them!
      I like old songs too, perhaps you could share a few? :D :D

      Delete
  3. I think I only know the three first songs. xD And I love Hot Summer as well! ♥ It's a really great summer song. I haven't been keeping much up with k-pop songs lately, so I will definitely try to listen to the rest of them soonish. ^^

    Sadly I don't really have any recommendations - I'm sooo bad at listening to new music lately. >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, old song recommendations are also great! Some of these are not very new either! :D

      Delete
  4. I don't know any of these songs hehe, I'll try to lsiten to them today, after I make a zillion calls for my absent boss ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's always interesting to listen to some new artists isn't it? Hope you enjoy ~ x3

      Delete