Friday, May 29, 2015

Sales: Eyes, Wigs, Shoes, Accessories!



Nothing here at the moment

Terms:
No holds
I accept paypal or bank wire (EU)
Please contact me at Solarsenshi [ a t ] Gmail [ d o t ] com! You can also comment here.
Prices are in USD
Shipping is $5 regardless of the amount of items!
I ship within 1-2 weeks. Please understand that I only have 1 chance a week to ship things!
If you need more pictures just ask! ^^
If you feel the prices are too high or want to haggle, I'm totally open to that!

Thanks for looking~

4 comments:

  1. I wish you the ebst of lucks with your sale :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I've just added more so feel free to check it out!

      Delete
  2. I'm looking for a redhead wig that will fit my D.O.D Shall doll, do you have any? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps the 2nd wig I've got listed? It's kind of a reddish brown. Though I think Shall fits size 8 wigs better than size 8-9!

      Delete