Friday, June 5, 2015

Crowd

I was taking some photos of my current crowd (with me AND in possession of a body LOL) and realized that these 4 (not including my DD) all have different heights - so here's some photos, from short to tall.


All girls are wearing high heels - but my Abadon isn't wearing any shoes. He's still the tallest though, lucky for him x3 x3

All so different, but all have such pretty legs ~ which ones are your favorite?

I think my Navi, Delphine stands out the most with her colorful pastel style ~~


Somehow Avath makes everything seem dark and gloomy xD; He just looks so serious.

Thanks for looking~

7 comments:

  1. Lovely dollies! *^^* I love all the different angles :)
    I think Navi has the prettiest legs :D
    It's always fun to compare stuff like that. Especially hands imo *____*~<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I think Navi also has a really nice body x3!
      Next time I'll post one comparing hands for you ~

      Delete
    2. Yay! I'll look forward to that ;D

      Delete
  2. You have such a lovely crew. I love when owners have dolls of different heights. There's just something so interesting about that.

    I really love all those legs but the one in the middle (Delphine) stands out for me and appeals aesthetically. And nothing wrong with a bit of darkness I say. He's very lovely even if he has such a serious expression.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ Yeah, I like a bit of variety in my crew! I also think Delphine (SQ Navi) has gorgeous legs, so long and nicely shaped!

      I agree with you, I actually like him because of his expression, it shows some character :D

      Delete
  3. I really lopve when a doll "family" is made form different companies dolls and the heights are all so different! It's a silly detail but it makes it for a lot of personality in group shots.
    I like this a lot ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I also love it! I hope to one day to a group shot of ALL my BJDs (20+) ... but it would be such a massive undertaking! One day.

      Delete