Sunday, June 21, 2015

Surprise package from home~

I wasn't expecting a package, but the post office suddenly called me to pick up a mysterious box!

My friends Maaike, Natasja & Yasmin put something together and it arrived faster than expected apparently! :D Oh, the lovely treats from home!

Look at the adorable box! Though it arrived slightly battered at least china post hadn't dropped it in the water this time..

Inside was this box full of cookies! With messages and little drawings on both sides of them~

Some of the messages are so cute and others are... disturbing xD My favorite one is the "We watch you always" cookie O_O

Aaand, some wonderful snacks from my home! The cookies and nuts are a blessingfor sure!

Along with kawaii stationery and DIY stuffs, and a lovely book about life after coming home from living abroad! My Chinese friend instantly stole the book, hopefully I'll have a chance to read it after she does xD; I'm also a fan of the Pullip eye chips with little faces drawn around them ~

Thank you my dear friends, I'm preparing a big box for you again as well!
Thanks for checking~

12 comments:

  1. So cute!! you have great friends~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's so adorable! Must've been a lovely surprise, that was so sweet of your friends ^^ Love everything you got in the package <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they're the best and I miss them lots! x33

      Delete
    2. Ahw, I miss you too Irene! <3 Maybe we can send you even more snacks next time ^_^

      Delete
    3. Thank youuu :D :D but pls don't try to make me too fat. haha

      Delete
  3. What a lovely package <3 Those cookie messages are so cute! ^3^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they're cute and funny :D Thanks <3

      Delete
  4. Oh what lovely gifts! You have some very thoughtful friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, they're so awesome and considerate! x3 x3

      Delete
  5. How sweet of your friends *^^*
    Lots of nice stuff to brighten the day :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh~~ It really made my day x333

      Delete