Friday, November 6, 2015

Peak's Woods arrivals~

Finally~ XD I do believe since I ordered these 2 girls I waited around 6 months in total? That includes the layaway time though!
Warning: Many naked dolly photos without eyes or face-ups xO;;;

Gorgeous gray-skinned Goldie~



This wig color seems to suit her but it might change after I do her face-up~
First up is Goldie~ Peak's woods was offering special skintones and I couldn't resist ordering a gray Goldie my 5th Goldie OMG I couldn't decide between the heads so PW was kind enough to allow an order for an additional head in gray skin with this girl! By the way, the gray skin was blue-gray ~ so in some of my photos it actually looks a little blue-ish xD! It's a really special and gorgeous color!

It's a little late for Halloween photos isn't it? :D

I ordered the long-nailed hands for both girls, but the regular hand sculpt was more beautiful than I anticipated in real life, as were the new body sculpts!
The photo doesn't capture her suntan skin that well. She is wearing the PW gift wig here~
Next is Tristan~ I hope to make her into a dark-ish version inspired by the vampire elf Tristan ver.!
Her color was much warmer and nicer than I thought, since I didn't know what to expect, PW tan skin has varied a lot over the years!

Again, loving the high-heeled feet and all the hand sculpts!
High-heel feet + normal. This photo also highlights the blue-ish gray VS the warm suntan color!
Skintone and hand comparison~
I can't wait to try face-upping this girls xD; I realllyyy hope I can do them justice!

Small review
Service: Excellent! Peak's Woods allowed me to order the additional wake-up head part and their communication for the shipping schedule was absolutely amazing and super friendly. This company has the best service ever!
Quality: The dolls came out of the boxes looking absolutely gorgeous, very well-packed and with quite minimal seam lines. The colors are very good, the tan skin is warm and lovely and the gray skin has a hint of blue which really stands out. The new body sculpts feel amazingly sturdy and the double elbow joints work very well. The only part I would hot glue would be the knees~

Thanks for checking~
Are there any other comparison/posing photos you would like to see? :O

24 comments:

  1. Congrats on both girls! They are gorgeous!
    I have a Goldie on layaway too, but I'm still paying her off. I'm very excited to have a PW girl in my home again. ^^
    I'll look forward to seeing how they'll turn out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ Yay for Goldies! She's a magical sculpt - I hope to see yours soon then too~~

      Delete
  2. Yay!! More Peak's Woods ladies *____* Congratulations!!!
    They are both super gorgeous! Great thing they let you order that extra head. I look forward to seeing what you'll do with both of them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Haha yaaay for PW!

      I hope I can do them justice ^^;; ~

      Delete
  3. Yay congratulations on finally getting these gorgeous ladies home~ They both look absolutely breathtaking, though I must admit that I especially love Goldie x3 She's been my favorite from PW since forever and she looks so beautiful in grey skin. It was great that they let you order both heads! Can't wait to see your new girls with faceups :)

    I'd love to see some comparison photos with your Soom girls, if that's not too much trouble? I always wonder how different they'd look side by side D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ I agree, Goldie is definitely my fav. sculpt by them, and so versatile!! :D PW is the best!

      I will take some photos of them together after I do their face-ups~ if that's okay with you ^o^

      Delete
    2. That sounds great, there's no hurry ^3^

      Delete
    3. Yay :D perhaps I could do some body comparisons as well!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your girls, they're lovely. I love PW's sculpts (I'm actually bias toward Goldie, don't know why but she has always been my favorite) and especially their hands.

    I can't wait to see your girls with face up and clothes~ ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Haha, I'm a Goldie-holic!

      I'll work hard and hope to show more soon~!!!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on their arrival.

    Peak's Wood has such lovely sculpting for their dolls. I love those hands. So delicate and elegant and just really nicely sculpted. Even blank, these two look stunning. I couldn't stop staring at them, particular that gorgeous grey/blue resin. So lovely. I can't wait to see what face up you decide to do on these two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~
      I agree, their hands and high-heeled feet are so dainty and delicate looking, aren't they? :O I really hope I can make them pretty with face-ups and all, though I don't have a very good idea on what to do with Tristan xD!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on both girls!!! There are so stunning, and Peaks Wood has such gorgeous sculpts!
    I loved the gray color, and the long nail hands are amazing.
    Hope you will share more of them :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D I hope to do that ~ on my next day off I will get to face-upping xD!
      Long nails are the best~~!

      Delete
  7. Congratulations Irene, Peak's Woods dolls are really gorgeous, especially their hands! I'm sure you will do a good job of their face ups and I can hardly wait to see them finished and dressed. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ I will try my best to show them soon! :D :D

      Delete
  8. Ah, I love PW sculpts <3. They look so unique ^^. Can't wait to see how you're going to style them :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for PW lovers~! I don't have many solid ideas but I hope to show them more soon!

      Delete
  9. Awesome pictures and I do agree - there's a Halloween-y feeling to them because of the lack of eyes, but I think that just adds to the atmosphere in the pics~ <3

    I love gray Goldie, she looks like a ghost~ <333 I've never considered Peak's Woods dolls before but perhaps I'll start looking into them more since your girls looks so fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, haha! Yes, that head-photo just struck me as a super Halloween-y photo.
      Ohh, I hope I can show you more photos to persuade you more then! I suggest checking some PW photos on Flickr!~~~ -evil laughter-

      Delete
  10. Oh My Gosh, I absolutely LOVE Peak´s woods! I have been admiring their work since the year one and still they always make me feel smitten when I see their dolls. I have a wish that one day, I will own one of their dolls (maybe a Goldie too). ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! They are definitely a wonderful company, and Goldie is an amazing sculpt full of personality!
      I hope you can own one too, one day!! :D

      Delete
  11. Suntan skin color looks GORGEOUS!!! I want it XD! Blue grey is amazing right? sometimes it looks super grey and sometimes blue ish, I really love it. Your girls are stunning, congrats on getting them finally :D!!! yay PW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It is very lovely and warm TT; I fear to compare this new tone to my original tan goldie as I believe she was a bit greenish the last time I saw her ;__; (she's in my home town)

      But yay for exotic colors~~~ :D Thanks!

      Delete