Thursday, December 31, 2015

Taiwan Kaohsiung DP Kaohsiung - Junior edition 2015.12.13

TWDP~! You may have seen my loot post, I shopped a lot at this party! First up we had to set up the table, I only had a backpack full of things, so most of the stuff is my friend's ~ the Pullip is mine of course XD haha~  I just sold some jewelry, wigs, eyes and shoes! The table was really small and the person next to us (right) didn't even show up! So we should have used that one, right? ~




First I checked out some of the company booths~ Chica Bonita came all the way from Korea with their adorable dollies! I took this photo before most of these dollies sold, that happened so quickly!
I also adored their pureneemo sized BJDs with such lovely colors and face-ups! They were packaged really cutely too~~~

Next was Princess Doll whose display I adore ~ so many cute dolls adorned in lace! Everything pastel and pretty~~

It was a delight to take photos of the racks full of lace dresses!

More cute stuff~ Next time I hope they can make more black things in SD16 size too ~ my girls need some of these!

I love this pink-haired momoko~ I was happy to find they had expanded their sizes to include momoko, which means my Pullips received a new lovely lace dress! :D

There were so many gorgeous DDs as usual, and some of the ones on my secret DD wishlist ~

They had lovely dresses and set-ups~ Mariko is always so cute!

Definitely on my wishlist! Must resist urge to buy pricey DDs!!

There was even a Ranko! All resistance flies out the window

I love it when DDs and resin BJDs co-exist in harmony xD;;;

I found this amazing hipster El and his amazing cat pillow!

Some of the table displays were perfectly set up for photography.

A very well clothed vampire x3

So many cuties :O

And more cuties x3 x3

Lots of handsome men too, though they were in the minority!

This lovely lady is one of the BeYours dollies~ she looks so different with this gorgeous face-up!

I am lucky I don't have any YO-SD sized dollies because too much cute stuff for them was available @o@

Highlight was our neighbor's set-up which looks like a scene straight from a manga x333
Had to take more shots of it x3 it was so well done, there was even jelly-snow!

A sculptor also had a booth with some very unique stuff~ love this kind of special sculpting!

This was probably my favorite booth~ They had this amazingly detailed Christmas miniatures set up~ I wanted to buy everything!

I saw this amazing ginger bread dress ~ the handmade clothes are always too amazing at Taiwanese Doll Parties!

Also found this amazing dress which reminded me of Jellyfish princess (Kurage hime manga, any one?) ~ but it was a little on the pricey side at approximately 3000TWD

I spotted this lone no-face ~ XD ahahah~ so cute!

I tried to select only the most beautiful photos ^^ but I have a ton more too!
Thanks for checking~

30 comments:

  1. Looks super cute! :D
    I want to go to the Jointed Hearts convention in Sweden in 2016, as well as hopefully also LDoll in France ^^
    Conventions/huge meet ups are amazingly stimulating in creativity I feel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~ Yay! I hope you get to attend those~ I feel we are lucky to have more and more dolly events around us, the US also has BJD cons these days as well as Europe and Asia!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the sales you made and thanks for sharing all these photos. So much eye candy to look at! I am sure it was hard to keep your eyes off them! Loved the miniture food store. Mini food is one of my favourites. I love how realistic they can look. Also really gorgeous dresses! Makes me wish I could go to one of these one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~
      I hope you can attend one, surely if you travel to Taiwan you could do it :D

      Delete
  3. Gosh, so many beautiful things! *o* <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so cute!!!! I'm curious about the yoSd stuff ahha I wish I was there ready to empty my wallet XD

    That hipster El is AMAZING O.O!! And a momoko too, long time no seeing one *U*

    Did you sell a lot? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful~ ahaha, it's all cheap and adorable here! :O :O

      I agree, I quite liked him xD; though I wouldn't style my doll like that personally :3
      I sold a lot for very low prices, haha!

      Delete
  5. Wow it looks great! :D So much beautiful dolls and things. It must be hard to resist to not buy everything you see. I love all those miniatures and lacey things. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was, so in the end I bought nearly everything ~ XD ahahah. These places are dangerous!

      Delete
  6. Everything looed great! Such amazing dolls!!
    I loved your 'resistance' to the DD, hahaha. Hope you can get the ones you want :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah~ they're so expensive though ToT

      These fairs are amazing!

      Delete
  7. SIGH!! Oh I am so envious Irene, we have nothing like that here in Melbourne. I would have to leave my CC home if they did, there are so many temptations in your photos. :) Thank you so much for sharing.
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh~ so there are no doll cons or fairs there at all? :O How terrible!
      Perhaps you could visit here one day to attend some! :D

      Delete
  8. That's really awesome! So many cute clothes to buy. If I ever attend it I think my wallet will be really dead at that point. And I love your neighbor's set up scene!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Haha, be sure to save lots of money before then ~ I guess if you go to Japan you could attend IDOLL ~

      Delete
  9. So much awesome! I hope to attend a BJD con some day ;w;
    Such talented people.. It's amazing!
    And I see why you're thinking Kuragehime :D Such a cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can :D there are other doll fairs which are neat too~ but Asian ones are really the best I think XD;;;

      I adore kurage-hime ToT~~

      Delete
  10. So many pretty dollies! I really hope I will be able to attend a doll convention someday!!

    Gotta love all those pretty dresses from Princess Doll! :3 And miniatures!! I definitely have a big weakness for miniature stuff. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get the chance, did you consider traveling to one? :O
      Be careful though, there might be tons of cute stuff like that around ~ to take all our money away T_T

      Delete
  11. Oh my how tempting it looks there, you are so lucky! Did you travel to Taiwan just for this convention? If I ever visited a place like that, I´d probably be a broke in a heartbeat, haha! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah~ that was the main reason, I also enjoy going to Taiwan in general though! Shopping and food is great there!~

      Delete
  12. Wow so much gorgeous stuff and dollies DD:

    I tagged you/gave you a Liebster Award on my blog :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ~ and thanks for the tag x3 ~~

      Delete
  13. I just wanted to let you know you have been awarded/ tagged (I didn't realized you've been tagged already but I'll just double tagged you)~ Here: http://nyteraine.blogspot.com/2016/01/liebster-award.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh what awesome pics! *^* I'd love to visit a doll event like this! So many lovely things and dolls! It would also be super cool to meet the people behind doll companies, like you've written about meeting the people from Peak's Woods and Migidoll~

    That doll set up your neighbors made is so adorable! Aww, an abandoned kitten-boy! x3 My Moe-senses are tingling!

    Whenever you go to doll events like this please do post a lot of pics, I love looking at event photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ Yes it's really awesome to meet them, especially when they are so lovely and kind x333 ~~

      I will definitely take more and more photos x3 ahahaha. Next time I hope to go Taipei and HK again!

      Delete