Friday, December 18, 2015

Taiwan Loot post ~ (including dolly things!)

Sorry I have been rather MIA recently, as you may know I took a 5 day trip to Taiwan! Blogspot's interface doesn't work well on a mobile so I wasn't able to comment, but hopefully I'm all caught up now, I have literally hundreds of photos left to sort out and PS though! But first up~ here's my loot~~

Tiny X-mas things for my tiny X-mas tree! Also bigger ones~ All from Daiso! I also love the Christmas label stickers!
I introduced my two traveling companions (2 co-workers) to Daiso.... and they were insta-doomed. I apologize!! x3 x3 I had to buy some kawaii household items for my new apartment, some sheets for in the closet, special sponges (with cute packaging illustrations!) and something I've always needed an excuse to buy... chair socks! LOL. with little apples on them of course~ (Ringo!)

I wanted to try their air-dry clay so I picked up a pack of white~ also kawaii bags, notes shaped like bunnies, piglets and parakeets and country-themed deco tape. One is Japan themed and one is international and even has Amsterdam (!) on it~



Framboise was my table model for the Doll Party I attended ~ I also picked up this lovely chair from Daiso which seemed almost a perfect Pullip size! So I used it on my booth for decoration~ I also picked up some DIY felt and more useful household items xD;

Beauty stuff ~ my friends went nuts for the Body Shop and Etude House so we got tons of discounts and even more free gifts on both my membership cards for those.. (;;;) I got a few Body shop items and bought some Etude shampoo because I didn't want to use hotel shampoo on my dyed hair (purple...) ~ the smaller items are mostly gifts from Etude, the bag was a gift too! :D we divided the other gifts up between us so we actually got way more xD The Body shop gave us free body butter even!

On to the dolly loot~~ :3
I got some of these accessories with some of the dress sets I purchased~ I also picked up cute underwear (those cardboard cut-outs!), glasses from Rrabbit and some mini cakes and socks from 9Nine. The umbrella is Yo-SD sized but also seemed great for my Pullips! It's super lacey and actually opens!
Then I bought one super pricey pair of eyes and one cheaper one from Rrabbit. The expensive pair ended up perfectly matching my new Goldie girl! Yay lucky!

Shoes shoes shoes~ (including MSD boots and pink shoes... what on earth could they be for?) ~ I also couldn't resist the cat and bear pillows. My friends asked me why I needed them.. I said one can never have enough kawaii dolly-sized pillows. They didn't seem too impressed.

I got a nice 9Nine style dress and an Angell Studio dress set I had been wanting for ages!

Sexy one piece from Rrabbit and a cute unique dress ~ I love finding unique items like this one at Doll Parties!

A lovely sweater which seems to match the Rrabbit fluffy pink shorts I got perfectly and a funny print long shirt for my dollies to lounge around in~

Other sized dresses, MSD (...) and a momoko/Pullip sized one from princess-doll! I kinda noticed a color theme in my shopping this time.

Next I will update with DP photos and Taiwan photos~ Thank you for checking!

18 comments:

  1. Oh my, so much cute stuff *o* Love everything you got for your dollies and also those beauty things~ And the Christmas stuff is adorable as well ;3;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ :3 I will share way more photos soon, everything in Taiwan is adorableeee :D

      Delete
  2. That must been a great trip!! hope we get to see the photos od Taiwan as well :D!!

    Your shopping looks amazing, specially the dolly stuff. How great must be to walk into a doll store in person hehe :D Love the sweater with the ruffled pink shorts too x)!!!

    I've heard great things about the Body shop and Etude house has always the prettiest packagings *u*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a ton to share so I will get to it but I'm so lazy when it comes to sorting and PS-ing ToT; haha~

      Yeah, I went to the Doll Cafe which was amazing, I believe more places should have a cafe like that, and the doll fairy (Doll party) I attended was lovely! I think my DD Mariko will wear those and look too adorable in all the pastel colors!

      The Body Shop is one of my go-to places for beauty stuff and Etude house has the most wonderful foamy cleansers, I strongly recommend them! :D :D

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a great time! I look forward to seeing more photos from your trip~ :D Hehe, good to see that you got something to pamper yourself with as well, and not just stuff for dolls. ^_~ All those pretty dolly shoes though! ♥ And the clothes and other props~

    MSD boots and pink shoes = you ordered Souldoll Aehael?? *_____* I remember reading an entry where you considered getting her. Congratulations if so~ :D She's got to be one of the prettiest Soulkid girls, she has such a lovely face~ ;u;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Though I do tend to spend way more money spoiling my dolls than myself usually ToT;; ahh, the life of a dollaholic.

      You gotit! She's the MSD girl I ordered, I wasn't sure about her size but I figured buying some shoes and clothes in advance couldn't hurt ToT;;; I'm in so much trouble if I end up keeping an MSD sized dolly!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! Such an amazing loot!! Love all of it *___* So envious you got to go XD' makes me wanna travel soon too ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Traveling is the best! Especially in Asia x333 If you get a chance to attend a doll party in HK or Taiwan that would be awesome too!
      Thanks so much and glad you like it :D :D

      Delete
  5. I always love to see what goodies you bring home from your trips. You always pick out such neat stuff. I adore those doll shoes, they are so stylish and lovely designs on them. The clothing are all gorgeous and of course, Framboise looks absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :3 :3 Doll fairs are the best here! I'm sure my dolls wear much prettier clothing and shoes than me all the time ToT~

      Delete
  6. So much cute stuff! Those rRabit's shorts caught my attention, so cute ^3^ I need some too for my girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend them, they're super cute! :D ~
      Thanks soo much :D

      Delete
  7. Wow this is such an amazing loot!!!! Loved the tiny umbrella!!
    And the outfits were so perfect! Hope you had a wonderful time :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks haha~ Yeah I spent too much ToT;;;;

      I had the best time, thank you so much~~ :D :D

      Delete
  8. Oh my! Everything is really cute. Love those little dresses.

    Vanessa | Ai ♥ Capture Memories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I appreciate your kindness~

      Delete
  9. So much cute stuff! <3 Makes me wanna go shopping! :D
    I remember Daiso from our Japan trip, everything is so cheap but then you are tempted to buy heaps and then it isn't that cheap anymore. :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh~ :D Daiso is too amazing, it seems even if you buy a mountain of stuff, you still always spend less than $20 LOL~

      Delete