Secondly, I've gotten really backlogged in my commenting again and it's due to two reasons! First I was busy showing my Japanese friend around Xiamen and Fujian for 5 days over the new year~ Also, directly after that I moved to my new place which is still without Wi-Fi... ToT I've been trying to catch up on my work PC but it doesn't have all the stuff I'd like to post about available on it!
Two lovely people tagged me :) So thank you Safir and Nyte
- Thank the person who presented you the award and link back to their blog.
- Post the award image on your blog.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs with less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people you chose of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog and link them your post.
- 1. Do you prefer enjoying the hobby by yourself or by socializing a lot with other people (meet-ups etc.)?
- 2. Do you ever take a doll with you when you travel?
- 3. Is there any doll/figure that you didn't like at first, but then later fell in love with?
- 4. If you miss a limited doll, do you want to hunt down that exact one or wait for new similar releases ?
- 5. Have you ever thought of quitting the hobby? If so, why?
- 6. What company has impressed you the most and why?
Soom used to be my favorite in terms of sculpts and releases, however with having to deal with their customer service for two months they dropped to my 'neverbuyfromagain' list.
- 7. If you had to get a doll of some existing anime/movie/game/other character, who would it be?
- 8. Do you prefer male or female dolls/figures?
- 9. What is the most memorable comment that you've gotten about your hobby?
- 10. Which one do you enjoy more - reading or watching TV/movies?
- 11. If you had your own doll company, what kind of dolls would you make?
Second idea was selling big-headed vinyl dolls a la Pullip or Blythe ~
- How did you get into your hobby?
- What got you started on blogging?
- What is your most treasured doll/figure? And why?
- Where do you get your inspirations from?
- What are three things you love about your hobby?
It allows me to meet geeky people such as myself who have similar interests besides dolls!
The visual aspects of this hobby~ I love pretty things.
- Do you feel alone in your hobby?
- Are you buying anything for your dolls/figures soon?
- What is your preference (gender and size) of your dolls/figures?
- Do you see a repetitive pattern on the dolls/ figures you buy/ own (dreamy expression, big lips, and etc.)?
- What is the most important thing about your dolls/figures?
- Do you have regrets getting into your doll/figure hobby?
Gosh I think everyone's been tagged already! Thank you for tagging me with such interesting questions~~ :D