(read more under the cut)
More Taiwan pictures coming~ haha x3
Liebster Award #3 ~
I was tagged again by Café Amaretto ~ and the questions are so interesting ^^ ~ thank you!
- What is your single biggest inspiration in this hobby?
- Do you create characters for your dolls first, or buy the dolls and let the characters come to you? Or do you prefer to collect fullsets as they are?
- How big is your collection? Planning on more? Downsizing?
- Do you celebrate your dolls' birthdays/arrival date anniversaries? If yes, how?
- How do you feel about traveling (long or short distance) with your dolls?
- What would you consider "off-limits" in terms of sizes, sculpts, skintones, etc. for your collection?
- Do you prefer to buy things premade, or are you more of a DIY person? Have you made things yourself for your dolls?
- How do you come up with names for your dolls?
- If you could "meet and greet" any company and their staff at a doll convention, which would it be?
I would especially like to meet the sculptor of the Onyx sculpt!
I've already met Peak's Woods ~ who are simply amazing, Switch are also the nicest people as well as Migidoll and Chica Bonita!
- How do you like your eyes? Sparkly like Oscars, crisp and bright like Enchanted Doll and Mako Eyes, or sturdy like a good pair of glass eyes?
- Out of all the members of your doll family who's your favorite?
Thanks for reading!