Today's project is simple bow hair clips ~
Read more below~ (picture heavy!)
I also have some fabrics lying around (mostly from Taipei's fabric market!) ~ so I figured it was time to do something (I'm working on making some Pullip outfits~ but those are taking forever!) with them.
- Tiny hair clips
- An iron (they will look better when ironed for sure!)
- Needle and thread OR glue (for lazy people like me!)
I also prepare a small strip of fabric and pre-iron it so it can be the middle strap ~
Ideas for further customization:
- Do a double bow ~(smaller on top of the bigger one!)
- Add beads or metal decorations ~
- Sew lace on the edges or in the middle
- Use ribbon as center tie~
Since some people asked to have a look at my BJD shoes collection ~ here it is!
I took some photos of the girl herself ~ but her hair wouldn't behave;;;; so none of them really came out very good xD;;
Thanks for looking x3