Sorry for being missing recently, I've had massive VPN issues (Read more about it here) ~ it's terrible when you can't use the internet properly and just get stuck browsing taobao all day because every other website is blocked! xD
I've been tagged again, this time with an interesting set of questions by jSarie ~
1. Your favourite doll or figure comes to life! What's the first thing they say?
I've actually given this some thought and I really don't know, would they be conscious only from that point on or would they have been conscious before that? If they had been conscious before they'd probably either scold me or thank me? LOL. If not, there'd probably be a lot of confusion.. and possibly accusations.
2. If your favourite doll or figure was a flower, what flower would they be?
A black dahlia or something? I think my favorite doll will always be Océane, my Unoa Zero Marion ~ she looks fabulous in black.
3. If your favourite doll or figure came to life, where would you take them for dinner?
Can I only choose one place? :D Could they even eat? Erm, I'd take them for desserts!!!
4. If you could have any company make any doll, who and what would that be?
Perhaps an FFX Shiva BJD or maybe FFXII Ashe? Or a Bayonetta one? :3 those are some older game wishes I had ~
5. If your best friend were a doll, what doll would they be?
Well, one of my best friends actually looks a bit like a doll, small, with looong blonde hair and blue eyes. x3
6. Do you imagine that any of your dolls came to life, they'd speak languages that you don't (or on the flip side, do you imagine that your dolls don't understand some/any of the languages you speak)?
It would be cool if they couldn't speak at all, and actually had to learn to speak first, just like any one new to this world?
7. Do you own any movie tie-in dolls?
Nope. ;_; ~ but I have created Bayonetta + Jeanne Pullip dolls XD;;
8. Do you have a travelling gnome-type doll who goes on holiday with you?
Ah no, but I think it's such a cute idea!
9. Have you ever taken a doll to work (or if you have an army of toys on your desk, how do you decide which ones to keep there)?
Nope again ;_; but I do keep silly stuff on my work desk, such as a post card of the 'perfect husband' given to me by my good friends Yasmin, Natasja & Maaike! :D
10. If you could commission a jointed animal doll, what would it look like?
I don't know, there's already lots of really nice ones out there. Perhaps something really round and cute? I liked those little one-eyed cats released by a taobao shop a while ago!
Or maybe a life-size Appa? But he'd make a better plush toy!
11. What do you think your collecting style says about you as a person?
That I like variety? Ahaha, my dollies have such different styles. Maybe it's also related to creativity and trying new things.
Anyway, thanks for reading every one!