Friday, April 22, 2016

Packages!

Yaay! Two packages arrived on the same day, one from Japan~ my dear friends Maaike, Natasja & Yasmin sent me some goodies from Holland + Japan. Thank you so much, look at all the nice snacks and the cutest little handmade apple~

A package from Alasse containing the cutest post cards + note book and also some mysterious Australian snacks! I am familiar with Haribo candy but the other snacks were total mysteries to me! It was fun to try them out x3 ~

Thanks so much! You guys are the best ~ ////

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on those packages! The snacks look yummy! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they are very tasty! x333

      Delete
  2. I love that you have so many friends send you packages~ they all put so much love into them *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fun? :D I am preparing your next package now too ~~ x3

      Delete
  3. What great packages - you have fun friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree x3 they're amazing!

      Delete
  4. I'm glad the parcel arrived before your trip! I was worried about that but it seems like shipping to where you are is quite fast which is good to know. Smarties are one of my favourites. They remind me of my childhood as I had those as rewards for being good growing up. It was always a treat in our household!

    I love that crochet pink apple from your other friends. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, it seems quite near :3 doesn't it?
      Ahh, I like smarties too! Unfortunately my co-worker stole most of them;;;;; when I brought them in to share with him.
      I also love it, it's cute and apples are one of my fav. symbols ~

      Delete
  5. Yay! Love the packages! They have such cute things in Japan, I have a friend over there and she sometimes sends me the cutest things! And that pink apple, lovely work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Japanese stuff is so nice, right? :D

      Delete