Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Package + updates

I've been working overtime in preparation for my move to Taipei ~ the count down has begun! (August 25th is my one way flight to Taipei!)

Here are some updates since I last updated ;_; sorry for being a super lazy blogger! I hope to post many more regular life and doll etc. updates once I've moved! Right now I am just trying to minimize my life.

First up is a lovely package I received from Fantasywoods, with some yummy goodies inside! I have to say the choco cakes were finished within a day ~ no I don't feel guilty!

Read more below the cut ~

Look at these amazing SD-sized goodies! Thanks so much for the pretty clothes + accessories, I am so excited to put them on my girl~ once she has a body, that is...

And my Pullip MIO kit stock supply has finally been exhausted (yes I did have this many!)~
First up finished was Mimi, I made her after seeing so many gorgeous anime-styled DDs and liking their exotic hair colors and eye colors~

Second is Meera, who I had been planning for ages, it was a lot of fun to try to paint the peacock feathers as a highlight of her face-up~ as you can see I used real ones as my model for them, nature's patterns and colors will never cease to amaze me!

Chicouté continues my theme of naming my dolls after berries (but in French.) ~ I had the idea to do 2 Pajamas/slumber party type girls. I remember when I was young I had a slumber party barbie wearing the cutest granny style pajamas!

~ I tried freckles for the first time too x3

Airelle is the other pajama girl named after a berry ~ and I am quite mad about her crazy pastel overdose color scheme!

I am a little tempted to keep her for myself x3

I quite like her "nude" look x3

Thanks every one for checking and please comment with something specific you'd like to see me post from Taiwan in the future! Would you like to see general travel blogs and also food, shopping and doll parties?

I am excited and scared simultaneously! :3

18 comments:

  1. Yay an update :D!!! I was missing your posts but it's okay ebcause I know you've been super busy!!

    Love all the custom pullips, but my favorite is Mimi, so cute and pink :D!!!
    I'm glad you liked my package~ choco cakes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :D And yeah, those were my absolute favorite! ~ I hope to one day visit Chile and then I will eat heaps of local delicious foods! :D :D

      Delete
  2. Aww all the custom Pullips are so precious! I especially like Mimi as pink hair + pink eyes combination is just a thing that I'm weak for! Her pink eyes look especially captivating!

    Airelle is also a favorite, I always love the combination of tan and pastel colors. <3

    Take care and have an easy move as possible! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wishes x3

      Glad you like the pink & pastel colors, recently I love pastel colors lots as well! I hope to try out some new color combinations as well!

      Delete
  3. Oh, show anything you want! I am excited for you! (The Pullips are so adorable too :D )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Oh, I will post lots of new things that are to be discovered ~~ :D :D

      Delete
  4. Whoa that custom with peacock feathers looks so gorgeous! D: So do the others too, but Meera has to be my favorite~

    It'd definitely be great to see traveling, shopping and doll party posts from Taiwan! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I enjoyed trying something new make-up wise as well!

      And thanks for your suggestions, I hope to be posting lots of those!

      Delete
  5. Good luck with the move! I can understand that you are excited and scared at the same time! Big things happening, look forward to follow your news - dolls, food and surroundings!
    Love the shoes you got from Alejandra! Great goodies!
    Airelle is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D I know it will be great!
      Alejandra got me the best goodies, I am so thankful for having such awesome dolly friends!

      Delete
  6. Hi Irene,
    All the best for your new life in Taiwan, I will look forward to seeing some great doll finds there.

    Love what you've done with all these Pillips, they are really quite beautiful. The peacock feathers on Meera are lovely and I can understand your wanting to hang on to Airelle, her natural look is so soft her skin almost looks real. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind wishes :3
      I'm happy you like the work I've done on Pullips too! :D :D

      Delete
  7. Whatever you feel like posting, I'll be here reading!

    Fantasywoods always has a good eye for things doesn't she?

    I love your Pullip girls. They are all so very beautiful. I also love that feather tattoo you did. It looks really good!

    If we don't get a chance to see you back on the blog before the big move, good luck and hope everything goes off smoothly! Let me know the new resident address so I can update and send you a housewarming gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you for your support!

      Yeah she does :3 she has great taste in everything! Including food and dolls!
      Thanks very much for the well wishes, I'm afraid it will be super busy but I will definitely try to update about it more often!

      Delete
  8. Love how soft your Pullips look - they're so beautiful! :)

    I'm impressed that you still have time to post with that move coming up - you must be very organized!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      I am in fact, the opposite of that! Hahha :D I do hope I can sporadically post still.

      Delete
  9. I love all the custom Pullips you've don! :D But my favorite must be Meera with the peacock designs! And the lashes of the girl in the last photo, so long and pretty! How nice to have so cute goodies from Fantasywoods. ^__^ Isn't that great! And the owls in the paper too are so cute!

    I wish you good luck with your move and all good with you in Taiwan. I wish to see foods (LOL), shopping and the everyday surroundings and dolls and and!! What ever you can think is interesting to you is most likely interesting for us too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like them~
      I am sooo lucky and happy to receive those goodies!

      Thank you also for your suggestions on what to post, I will definitely try to prepare many photos!

      Delete