Goals of 2016:
- Improve on sewing - pretty much given up on this since moving
- Improve my piano skill - need a new piano!
- Somehow manage to get enough time and money to visit South Korea ~
Minimize my stuff! I want to live more compactly~ Save some money Finish decorating / move into my new place! Buy a Nikon D5300, has been on my wishlist for a while and my old D40 could really use an upgrade xD;Actually I bought the D5500 instead :3
- Finish the first draft of my first novel (should be around January!) - I am still stuck on the finale!
- Start on the draft of the second one!
Buy an electronic piano ~ x3 kinda pricey still, but I needs practise!I need a new one now, since I moved countries!
- Finish memorizing
Hiragana/Katakana (lazy) and get a start on finishing my Japanese course Read more books~
- Get a tattoo?
(Shiina Ringo tribute PLS)
- Get 2 more ear piercings? :D (I have 4 already)
- Build a Pullip diorama~
- Build a prototype for my website I've been working on for literally 4 years! (Cake.Town)
Goals for 2017
As would be appropriate, my goals need a lot of adjustments since abruptly moving this year! However, I am quite satisfied with the ones I did accomplish for 2016!
Buy a new piano - to be honest, my fingers are itching for practice, and I am in constant fear of forgetting everything I've learned before!
- Pass the TOCFL(Chinese) Band B test in March
Keep my grades high enough to keep the TOCFL scholarship
- Finish my novel's first draft (seriously!)
Get a body for the cute BJD head I have here Build a Pullip diorama (still)
- Make 100 sales in my etsy shop - it's been going well so far with 63 sales, but I need to think of making more printables
- Purchase a new laptop - electronics are so pricey here ;_;
- Get a new phone - I'd probably aim for Samsung S6 or S7
Prepare a work and study plan for my amazing holidays! Winter break is over a month and summer vacation is amazingly long too!
- Be more timely with sending packages to everyone! I apologize for being a terrible correspondent recently, thanks for all your kind care packages my fellow bloggers - you know who you are! I am preparing some much better gift packages for all of you for the coming year!
What are your goals? Did you achieve your 2016 goals?
Thanks for checking!