Thursday, January 26, 2017

Spring Festival - Plans

As I'm on a month long winter break, and Spring Festival (Chinese New Year) is right in the middle ~here are my short-term goals to be achieved during the holiday!

I'm not sure if I can do the spring festival a craft a day this time, but I'd like to! :D

  1. Purchase a new digital piano - Achieved! I got a little keyboard with weighted keys second hand :3
  2. Finish more customs - Grey-haired girl is already finished
  3. Finish my Shiina Ringo Pullip #1
  4. Design some Shiina Ringo stickers
  5. Attempt to make some dolls shoes - you should see the failed experiments so far...
  6. Study Katakana
  7. Memorize 2500-ish? Chinese characters.. I'm starting to loathe traditional Chinese. LOL
  8. Attend Hoffmann's Toy Box and report of course :3 
  9. Visit Anna Queen's BJD exhibition over in Taipei city ~ and report on it of course x3
  10. Visit the Pixar 30 years of animation exhibition ~ x3 yay! I didn't make it sadly XD;
  11. Build a diorama out of a giant Ikea box - Achieved! I just need to wall-paper the reverse side of it ~
  12. Prepare more printable things for my Etsy shop ~
  13. Start sculpting doll heads again - ~ I have the clay for a reason!
Shining eyes

10 comments:

  1. It sounds like you will be having a lot of places to visit during your break! Your grey haired girl is looking quite gorgeous. Her eyes are just stunning. Are they one of your printables? Wish I had a colour printer here but sadly all I have is a black and white one!

    Looking forward to seeing your diorama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I do like that there's so many events here in Taiwan! :3
      They are a printable, just a basic brown eye printable, but the reflection of the light came out pretty good in this picture! It's worth it to go to a print shop to print quality stuff! :3

      Thanks! You can see it in this photo already :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the keyboard!!!
    I hope you can go to those exhibitions/cons! Would love to see photos!
    Good luck, and I hope you can achieve all of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies x333 I definitely plan to go and take my trusty camera along too x3! Please look forward to it ~

      Delete
  3. Yay for free time and cool plans! Hope you get to use your keyboard a lot :D

    Love your pullip girl, I'm also curious to know if you did those eyes, they are just gorgeous!

    So many things to do, so many places, so great you plan to report on them all if you go :D!!!
    How has pixar been doing animation for 30 years? wow :O!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I've already been re-learning a lot. Ahaha~
      They are one of my designs indeed, and the reflection of light is due to coolcat's glass eye chips :3 :3
      I know right! That made me feel a bit old :D But I still love like 99% of their movies, so I must go! I will also report on all of them for sure ~~

      Delete
  4. Lovely plans! And congrats to the keyboard!
    Free time is really a good thing and we all need that, so we can focus on the fun things!
    Look forward to read about Pixar and Anna's BJD's. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :3
      I hope I can make the most of it as well, I hope to post more event-related things ASAP! Right now I'm just waiting for Chinese New Year to pass and things to open up again @_@

      Delete
  5. Wow, that's a lot of things to do. Doll heads sculpting - sounds like fun but I imagine it requires much work and skills. And a diorama - I can't wait to see it. ^^ Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree! I think sculpting is a big challenge, but at the same time, it's very relaxing to have a go at it just for fun! :3

      I hope I can actually make some furniture for the diorama as well!

      Delete