Sunday, May 7, 2017

Finnish goodies!

What a lovely heavy box I received with lots of goodies from my dearest friend Sofia~~

There were some doll-related goodies in here which I will present at another time ~ x333
Let's look at the yummy foods!

I am such a huge fan of the Fazer brand, and anything they make with chocolate is just superb! x3 All the exotic combinations! Here the cookies and the top chocolates are both with mint flavors added! One of my favorite combinations for sure!

This brings back memories of my trip to Helsinki last year~
In fact, I'll be spending the month of July at home, and am secretly praying I might be able to throw another Finland trip somewhere in there! I definitely have more time to spare this time! :3

Thanks so much~~

12 comments:

  1. Everything looks so delicious! And the packaging is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, you really must try some Finnish sweets! x333

      Delete
  2. Oh, yummy and lucky you! Geisha is a favorite over here (oldest daughter) and I do enjoy an alone time with those Marianne-candies. I am happy that we can buy some of these over here - not all. Miss the green marmalade round thingies - tasted them? They are named Vihreitä kuulia, often for sale here during Christmas.
    Happy new week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You also love Marianne? I love everything Fazer does I guess! XD;
      I will definitely be asking for those green things XD;

      Delete
  3. Always enjoying seeing the different types of sweets from other countries. That Geisha one has such a pretty box too. The blue/white peacock box is fascinating. I love the detailing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hope you could also try some one day! Seriously, Finnish chocolate is the best XD!!

      Delete
  4. Glad to see the package made it and that you like what you found inside x3~
    I promise to introduce Vihreät kuulat for you at the earlier opportunity. There are quite many things from Fazer and others you haven't tried yet as well. So much to add on the list for your next visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you, I hope I get to visit Helsinki this summer also!

      Delete
  5. Wow, how nice! ;) I must say Marianne and Fazerina are among my favourites. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They are the best, I love all their candies and cookies!

      Delete
  6. Hi Irene,
    What a lovely surprise. You either have some very nice friends or evil ones who want to see you get chubby eating all that yummy chocolate! LOL! The blue peacock and geisha boxes are very pretty, I have never seen these before.

    Now just don't eat it all at once. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on that, but I'm afraid I can't resist the chocolates!

      Delete